Autism Learners flashcards focus on supporting the development of general education and special education students across adaptive functioning areas.
- IDENTIFY AND EXPRESS EMOTIONS: These colorful and expressive flashcards support individuals in readily identifying common emotions and strategies that can be used when experiencing those emotions.
- INCREASE PRAGMATIC COMMUNICATION AND SOCIAL AWARENESS: These flashcards can be used as a teaching tool to promote sight reading, pragmatic communication, critical thinking, social skills development and interpersonal relatedness for individuals of all ages.
- SUITABLE FOR: All individuals including individuals with Autism, Asperger's, Down Syndrome, Cognitive Delays, Intellectual Disabilities, Speech Disorders, Social Skills Deficits, Emotional Disturbance Disorder or related disorders
- INCLUDES: 9 common emotions: Happy, Sad, Mad, Sick, Tired, Confused, Curious, Suspicious and Surprised.
- DURABLE AND EASY TO STORE: Each set of flashcards (4"x 6") is waterproof and resistant to damage due to the laminated coating covering every flashcard. Flashcards come in an easy to carry, store and reusable box.
Emotion Regulation Flashcards